Then I went home and tried to find a knock-off recipe that I could duplicate. There are a few out there, but none that had all the ingredients AND the dressing recipe. So, here for your eating enjoyment, are the closest recipes that I could find for the salad AND the dressing.
- Italian Wedge Salad
- 1/6 of a wedge of crisp iceberg lettuce
- Top with:
- bacon crumbles (save yourself some time and get the pre-cooked bacon, it is so very worth it)
- candied pecans (NOT sugared pecans- there is a difference!)
- Gorgonzola cheese crumbles
- diced Granny Smith apples
- diced roma tomatoes
Top with GARLIC RANCH dressing from allrecipes.com
This guy even has instructions on how to make candied pecans should you not be able to find them at a store.